Although it varies based on current projects, we do typically have a need for undergraduate research assistants. This can be done in the context of PSY 4800 or just as volunteer work. None of our assistantships are paid at this time.
If you are interested in a research assistant position, please email Dr. Shockley at email@example.com expressing your interest and include answers to the following questions in the email. You can expect a response within 2 weeks. If you do not receive a response in that timeframe, please send a follow up email.
1) Why you want to work in the lab?
2) What are your career goals?
3) What is your GPA?
4) Which Psychology courses have you taken? List the names and the instructor.
5) Why do you think you would be a good research assistant?
6) When do you generally have availability to work in the lab (e.g., evenings, Tuesday afternoons)?
7) Are you interested in volunteering or gaining course credit through PSY 4800?